Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Maroon's last 2 games...

I was so sick last Thursday, that i wasn't able to go to work; i had the chance to watch the UP vs. FEU game on TV. The game ended with FEU winning over UP, I was really hurt... the Maroons players have exerted their efforts but I guess, the other team is just too lucky to have a good set of players...

The game last Saturday didn't help me to recuperate from sickness, they again lost to ADMU... I just observed that the players has a little problem with their free throws.. maybe they should give a little attention to it and of course, try to improve thier outside shots because other teams has too many big players compared to the Maroons...

I hope they will make their next game have a different outcome.... Just fight till the end of the game... you can do it guys! UP FIGHT!!!

No comments: