Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stressful weekend

My most anticipated weekend (so far) this year was over. I have been thinking of that event for almost a month… there are times that I’m praying that it will rain or have a strong typhoon so it would be cancelled… or my boss will change his mind and just not let me attend it. But anyways, all ends well, there have been rains and strong winds, but still it pushed through. It was such a great experience for me… being on my own… being a complete stranger in the midst of different people and the place… I felt so small and ignorant with them but at the same time, I’m thankful and proud to be with them… it was really such a great honor for me to sit among them, and talk about some things that I am not so familiar about… and eventually learn from them.

I went home so stressed but happy with that different experience… I think I need more of that kind of gatherings so I can developed more of my personality… hehehe…because I’m the relatively silent type but deadly kind of person!:)

No comments: